A modern spacious room of 36 m2, a bathroom of 4 m2 and a terrace overlooking the garden.
Underfloor heating with thermostat and air conditioning ensure a pleasant temperature in summer and winter; grids in the windows and ventilation of the room provide continuous fresh air.
The room has a double bed of 180 × 210 cm, or two single beds of 90 x 210 cm and a pull-out sofa bed with two mattresses of 80 × 200 cm, which can be used by one or two people. Foldable baby cot on request. An extra folding bed is available upon request.
We provide our guests
- Heating and air conditioning
- A double wardrobe with large mirrors on the doors and easily extendable baskets
- A large table with four chairs
- A 40 ″ smart TV with cable TV
- Free WiFi internet
- A kitchenette without cooker or oven
- Tableware and cutlery
- Free tea and coffee
- A coffee maker
- A microwave
- An electric kettle
- A Noiseless small cooler with welcome drinks
- A glass shower cubicle with rain shower and hand shower
- WC and washbasin with large mirror
- A hairdryer
- Flip flops
- Toilet paper
- A set for personal hygiene (soap, shampoo, shower gel and bathing cap)
Rates for this room, for 2 nights 5% discount and for 3 nights and more 10% discount
- 1 person € 70
- 2 people € 85
- 3 people € 110
- 4 people € 125
- For 7 nights and more: 15% discount
- Breakfast: 10€ per person per day
- Children from 2 to 5 years € 15 (without discount)
- Baby in baby bed for free
Our B&B is located 600 meters from the center of Sint-Oedenrode (the market)
We also have excellent transport options such as an express bus to Eindhoven station (line 305, the stop is 600 meters on the A50). In addition, the normal buses run to Eindhoven, Den Bosch and Veghel/Oss (lines 156 and 157, with stops at 400 meters).
Several restaurants, bars and cafeterias can be found within walking distance, as all the larger supermarkets.
Sint-Oedenrode and the surrounding area is a very suitable area for walking or cycling, we even have a Bike SOS for problems with your bicycle.
For more information, see also Discover Sint-Oedenrode.